Sharing your resources with the community is part of being a member of the AAE, so that others can learn and grow, developing their knowledge, their processes, their projects and their organisation.
Types of Resources
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Task lists
- Campaign or other plans
- Job / Job role / Job task descriptions
- Policy documents
- Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Contracts for supplier services (which AAE can redact for you, and send back for approval)
- Business Tools (often in spreadsheets)
All contributions are not to be sector-specific, or where they are, suitable for adapation to other sectors.
Contribute files or content in any format, including but not limited to the below:
- Plain text
- Word or other documents
- Excel or other spreadsheets
- Standard design files - Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc
- GANTT charts
Submission & Publishing Basis
- Submissions are made to AAE on the basis of a license for AAE to publish worlwide with no time limit.
- Resources are made available to the community on the basis of Creative Commons "Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike" license (more info).
Last updated in 22/07/2021