|Closing date||31 January 2023|
|Role||Programme / Project management|
The International Diabetes Federation (IDF) is an alliance of over 245 national diabetes associations with two million members in more than 161 countries and territories, IDF has been at the vanguard of global diabetes advocacy for over 50 years.
We are looking to hire a full-time Partnership Manager to join our team. The Partnership Manager will be working from home so no need to be located in Belgium.
This role is responsible for the IDF corporate partnership activities management.
Purpose of role
To manage existing partnership programmes and to identify new partnership opportunities in order to consolidate and increase the IDF network of corporate partners.
Key responsibilities and activities
Managing all activities related to corporate partnership with IDF:
- Develop the annual corporate partnership strategy and scheme;
- Liaise with different IDF departments to conceptualise, budget and implement new and existing projects and programmes;
- Prepare financial reports and forecasts;
- Provide management with feedbacks.
Managing and growing relationships with IDF existing partners:
- Draft and review contracts and grants;
- Monitor planned activities;
- Prepare and submit progress reports and financial reports;
- Encourage continual funding of existing supported projects and programmes.
Identify, develop and diversify revenue sources through international sponsorships, grants and donations:
- Research and identify new partnership opportunities within and outside of the healthcare sector;
- Identify appropriate contacts within potential donor organisations;
- Foster and develop relationships with new organisations;
- Follow industry trends.
Foster external relations with aligned organisations:
- Help and foster external relationships with aligned organisations and foundations.
Skills / Competencies / Experience
- Knowledge level of a Bachelor/Master Degree;
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience in fundraising would be an asset;
- Experience in working with the pharmaceutical industry would be an asset;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Excellent team working skills and diplomacy;
- Pro-active, action-oriented and results driven.