Supplier Membership of AAE
Associate membership by a supplier demonstrates its commitment to the success of associations. It is a strategic partnership with the community to support their education, information and networking.
Association membership provides engagement with the AAE association community, keeps you updated and aware of their needs and challenges of associations so you can best position your services to support them, and provides leads.
Membership benefits include:
- Associate Membership
- Use of "Associate Member" badge on your website, emails and other materials
- Entry into the Supplier Directory at Standard level (More info here >>)
- Your organisation receives Tenders/RFPs in the Tendering Support Service provided to AAE community
- Announcement of membership to the AAE Community
- 4 Partner Updates to the AAE Community
- Include up to 4 entries in the Resource Centre, of best practice / guidance, each with your logo, link & author details (each includded in the eBulletin to AAE Community)
- Promotion of an Event of your own (including a FAM trip for destinations)
- Present a Showcase* with Q&A
- Present a educational Webinar to AAE Members
Both the above, video recordings are also added to the Resource Centre and promoted to AAE community.
- Contribute to the Discussion Forum
- Access the Resource Centre (knowledge bank)
- Nominate your clients for award categories, and be referenced when they are shortlisted or win
- Attend any AAE webinars (not presented by a competitor)+
- 10% discount on any promotional activities contracted and delivered in your current membership period
Association data is not provided to suppliers, except at events where all participants receive a basic registrant list. If you are presenting a show case or webinar, delegates details are provided to you for your follow up (unless delegates opt out).
* Showcases are demonstration presentations introducing or updating on your service or new best practices relating to your service, for maximum 20 minutes with a Q&A of 10-20 minutes. They either take place during and event (physical or online), or stand-alone online.
|Joining fee for memberships starting in 2020 / 2021||0.00|
|Associate Membership, including 2 staff access, Annual Fee||3,200.00|
|Membership starts at the time of acceptance of the contract online, and lasts for 12 months.|
Prices are in GBP and subject to VAT in the UK, zero reverse charge VAT in the EU, and not subject to VAT outside the EU.