Business Partner Membership
Business Partner Membership by a supplier demonstrates its professionalism and standing and substantial interest in the association community. It provides promotion and engagement with the AAE association community in the supplier directory and in partner updates to them. Learning about association needs and challenges in the Forum events and Discussion Forums keeps you aware of how you can provide solutions and best position your services to support them.
Suppliers are verified by the AAE with three recent customers, to affirm the expertise and quality of service. See verification details below.
Membership benefits include:
- Business Partner Member
- Use of "Business Partner Member" badge on your website, emails and other materials
- 12-month entry in the Supplier Directory
- Your "Business Partner Member" badge against Supplier Directory entry
- Announcement of membership to the AAE Community
- Two Business Partner Updates to the AAE Community per year
- Engage in discussion at the Discussion Forums
- Engage in discussion and Q&A at the Online Seminars
- Access the Resource Centre (knowledge bank) content and discussion forums for each entry
- Nominate your clients for award categories
- Attend most AAE Seminar events
- 10% discount on any promotional activities contracted and delivered in your current membership period, contracted in the first six months of the twelve month period
Association data is not provided to Business Partner Members under this membership. If you wish to have specific leads, then please discuss sponsoring research reports, Success Stories or specific events.
|Business Partner Membership||Price|
|12 months membership including 2 staff access||950.00|
Prices are in GBP and subject to VAT at 20%.
Verification of Suppliers
Verification is for each calendar year that the membership covers, and involves suppliers adding a minimum of three projects and clients at the portal, and AAE will then invite the clients to verify the services and projects and feed back on your work, including
Verification is for each calendar year, which involves you adding a minimum of three projects and clients at the portal, and AAE will then invite the clients to verify the services and projects you undertook and respond to the following review questions:
- How good were the they at communicating?
- How flexible were they?
- How good whre they with delivering what was promised?
- How likely would you be to recommend them?