This all-in-one event management and online conference platform demo (followed by Q&A) will demonstrate the system (including new features) as used by the Federation of Small Businesses's Sales Conference, which enriches the experience of attendees at this online event.
You will see how the conference is hosted on a dedicated website where attendees can view live or pre-recorded sessions, see the latest on-the-day session information, view the conference calendar and catch up on sessions. Get a guided tour of how these have been configured in Eventfolio.
Hear how these and other online conferencing system enhancements, getting a top-level tour of how Eventfolio can support your online events today.
Scott Cole, Head of Commercial
Online Conference Functionality
- Daily agendas for multiple conferences
- Live stream sessions (requires third party streaming provider e.g. Vimeo Livestream)
- Embed live stream directly into website template
- Live stream catch up - allows delegates to start from the beginning of the session if they arrive late (only available with certain live stream providers)
- Inline Comments, Questions and Polls
- View upcoming sessions and receive notifications of when a session you booked on is about to start
- Speaker directory linked to sessions they are speaking in
- View featured sessions
- Embedded Social Media feed based on conference hashtag
- Sponsor advertising space
- Virtual Exhibitor Zone
Events & Conference management system that can be standalone or part of ReadyMembership:
- Integral CRM or integrated with Dynamics, Salesforce, Integra, etc.
- Rules engine concept
- Venue Management
- Speaker Management
- Sponsors Management
- Event types
- Split day
- Zoom Webinar / Meeting
- External events
- Clone existing
- Booking flows
- Single delegate vs Multi delegate
- Custom Homepage vs Standard
|Name:||Scott Cole, Head of Commercial|
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 207 720 4545|