Free Report - New research shows 2-in-3 associations running hybrid events in 2021-2022
New research unveiled by Eventsforce at the AAE Associations World Congress last week shows that 59% of associations are running hybrid events in 2021-2022 – but another 30% have opted out and decided to run a mixed portfolio of in-person and virtual-only events.
Which leads to one important question - is hybrid the future of association events? 42% say yes but 47% aren’t sure!
A new industry report shows key findings from the ‘Are Associations Ready for Hybrid Events?’ research study which was conducted by the Eventsforce team in June 2021. With feedback from 120+ association event planners, it aims to answer some key questions, including:
- What impact have virtual events had on revenue generation and members?
- Are associations adapting their event strategies to hybrid models?
- What are biggest challenges to address when planning hybrid events?
- What are the most popular hybrid pricing models?
- How are associations delivering hybrid experiences for virtual vs in-person attendees?
GET REPORT HERE
Events are changing! Are you Ready?