What's different at the Associations World Congress Online, 5-9 July 2021
The education programme for the Associations World Congress is launched today.
You can book for as little as €58 / £50 for one day OR €202 / £177 for all five days using the 40% discount by deadline 28 May, using the launch discount code "awc21launch". This offer is available for Members of AAE (and membership is free of charge).
View other options and what's included here >>
The five-day programme includes lots of valuable innovation case studies and advice from association leaders and directors, and while some of these came about due to Covid19 effects, except for one interesting keynote (from an immunology society) you will not hear talks about 'how we went online quickly' or 'converted our events to Zoom' etc. Those immediate challenges are behind us, and the programme addresses how you can improve your organisations and its services for the future including in a more-online era.
The speaker line-up includes the highest level of association executives ever at this congress. We have also arranged new sessions after the Talks (& Q&A), where you can discuss in-depth how you could apply the ideas you have heard from the speakers, to your association. These sessions will add a layer of deeper knowledge to the information of the talk and Q&A.
We have another 10 speakers to confirm for the main streams (mostly in the marcoms and video/podcasting streams), and we will announce these next week, and the following weeks announce those for the Showcases and Expert Briefings.
What is happening at the Congress
- 7 Streams over 5 days - some two-day, some one-day
- 100+ Talks with Q&A
- 80+ Speakers from associations
- 20+ Expert Briefings by consultants where you get the best practice guidance
- 15+ Breakfast Brains sessions to discuss your challenges with your peers, with an expert on-hand
- Inspiring keynotes at the opening of each stream
- In-depth discussion sessions where you pin down how to apply what you learnt - turning information into knowledge
- 30+ Showcase demonstrations and presentations of solutions that are New, Better and Different
- Mentoring sessions where you get guidance on a challenge from one of your peers
- Expo of solution providers with New, Better and Different offerings that can drive improvements in your association
- All over five days live AND available ON-DEMAND after the event as well
- more info here >>