New Executive Masters in International Association Management this week
This week Cecilia Spoor, our Leadership Programme Director here at AAE, was awarded her Executive Masters in International Association Management from the Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management.
"I really gained insight into all aspects of International Association Management. The course and the academic teaching staff were all excellent. Learning from the guest speakers was incredibly helpful, and input from fellow students was rewarding."
We would like to congratulate Cecilia as well as all the others who gained their Executive Master this week including:
- Sara Baldi (Federation of European Securities Exchanges)
- Typhaine Beauperin (Federation of European Risk Management Associations - FERMA)
- Ilse Decraen (European Society of Anaesthesiologists)
- Gabriela Diezhandino (European Fund and Asset Management Association - EFAMA)
- Xavi Gomila (International Confederation of Popular Banks - CIBP)
- Sabine Henssler (Motion Picture Association of America)
- Stephan Kuster (Science Europe)
- Laura La Porta (European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology - ESTRO)
- Alfonso Montero (European Social Network)
- Sidonie Pauchet (EuroFIR)
- Jacqueline Phillips (European Association for International Education - EAIE)
- Jonathan Thorngreen (PMI)