New event type launched by AAE: Keynote Tasters
There are very wide ranges of interest within the AAE community, and while our webinars, summits and congresses address highly-job-related issues, we have been looking to provide a distinct channel for topics and issues that are outside this.
Our new "Keynote" online series, every Friday lunchtime, enables you to hear interesting talks from professional speakers, for just 30 minutes. The speakers are profecient in presenting and being engaging online. They are also possible speakers for your own conferences, awards etc.
There are no fees to register.
We have a line up of 25+ Keynotes and the next six will be published on the AAE website here.
Our first five include:
- Command the Screen and Engage your Audience
- Unleash hidden resources – The Secret salesforce
- Turning Uncertainty into Competitive Advantage
- Memorable Messaging - Tips from a BBC Correspondent
- The Roadmap to Resilience - How to Thrive in Challenging Time