New Updates, Location & dates of the Associations World Congress 2024
We are very excited to announce updates to the programme, the dates and location of the Associations World Congress 2024.
Graz is the second city of Austria and capital city of the southern province of Styria. At its heart is Hauptplatz, the medieval old town's main square. Shops and restaurants line the narrow surrounding streets, which blend Renaissance and baroque architecture. A funicular leads up Schlossberg, the town hill, to the Uhrturm, a centuries-old clock tower. Across the River Mur, futuristic Kunsthaus Graz exhibits contemporary art. The historical centre is recognised as UNESCO World heritage site.
Delegates can fly directly in to Graz International Airport or to Vienna and take the train through the scenic Semmering mountain pass (another UNESCO World Heritage site).
What is new in 2024:
- The congress takes place outside holiday time, from Sunday 9 - Tuesday 11 June, enabling more association executives to attend
- The programme increases to 4 parallel streams, with 16 sessions
- The sessions, each a half-day in length adopt a new format, with more case studies shared - producing more take-aways for delegates
- The International & European Association Success Awards Ceremony takes place during the congress
Other important points
- Attendance is for Executive Heads and Events Directors / HoDs of International and European associations
- There is no fee to attend the congress and it is by invitation only
If you wish to attend, and you match the profile above, then please check your spam filter for your invitation or email [email protected] to be sent another invitation.