Association Leaders Symposium next week and in 2022
Next week we will be holding our first Association Leaders Symposium with attendance by joint leaders of Associations - the Executive Directors and CEOs together with association Board Chairs / Presidents.
Attendees are coming from European, International and UK associations and from Professional bodies, individual member and business member organisations. Some delegates are joining from as far as South America. Some groups include both the new presidents and incoming presidents and in one case both the current CEO and incoming CEO.
We are very much looking forward to this event, not least because this is a unique opportunity for both of the Association Leaders - executive and volunteer - to define their working relationship together. We all know this relationship is fundamental to the success of every association. For this reason we are delighted to be welcoming so many members, together with their Board Chairs and/or Presidents, to the event taking place online at the beginning of next month.
The 2-half-day event address the following critical areas:
- Building a culture of shared understanding and commitment
- Evaluating working styles and leadership strengths through assessment
- Establishing a common understanding of roles, responsibilities, and relationships
- Evaluating critical components of successful leadership, governance, and strategy
- Identifying essential questions to ask about your association's digital transformation model
- Outlining governance relationships between association board and staff members
- Identifying current and anticipated trends facing leaders of contemporary associations
- Employing the value of research and strategy in knowledge-based decision making
- Applying successful practices and models to strategic planning and thinking
We are glad to be announcing the Symposium dates for 11-12 July 2022.
If you are interested in hearing more about the Symposium, please do send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org