AAE upgrades to ReadyMembership
The AAE is pleased to announce that it will adopt the ReadyMembership system from Pixl8, and launch this April (2024).
As well as major new design, the huge extra functionality and more modules will enable more benefits for members and greater efficiency releasing AAE team to do more for you.
Major changes you will experience are:
- Personalised content in emails and on the website, based on your topic interests, location and association type
- Professional Online Community Forums, with their own content and events
- Full Membership system, for individuals and organisations to join
- Content, Events & Job vacancy submission forms for members to add to to the system directly - with quick review by Advisory Panels and approval by the AAE team
- Email preference centre to subscribe / unsubscribe from individual Product/Event emails
- Multi-person booking functionality when you want to book members of your team on as well
There is more functionality and additional modules to the above, which we will announce in due course. How we use the additional power of ReadyMembership will be important. We are taking advice from a range of experts and will be consulting members in the next few weeks, then building the new offerings over coming months as well as after launch.
AAE's current Preside and the Eventfolio systems (both from Pixl8) was the basis for the development of ReadyMembership, so the data transfer will enable a relatively smooth transition.
Damian Hutt, Executive Director of the Association of Association Executives, said:
"We are very pleased to be adopting the ReadyMembership platform from Pixl8 Group to take our association forward over the next five years. The unrivalled design, functionality and modules will enable us to provide the best service and personalised experiences for association executives worldwide. Pixl8's imaginative approach and huge experience with associations and membership communities will bring us new ideas, reliability and effectiveness."
Alex Skinner, Chief Executive and Founder, Pixl8 Group, responded:
“We’re delighted to be continuing our long-term partnership with the Association of Association Executives. We’re delighted that as current users of our Preside and Eventfolio products they have reselected us as their technology provider. ReadyMembership will enable them to further personalise their membership services and deliver their extensive programme for association executives even more efficiently and with more services.
Our single composable membership platform has been specifically designed to help membership organisations address their unique needs and challenges - we know that the AAE will make the most of its powerful features. We look forward to continuing to work closely with them to ensure that they can deliver ever-better experiences for their members."