11-12 July 2022 now CONFIRMED for next Association Leaders Symposium
Last week we held our first Association Leaders Symposium and it was a great success. Attendance was made up of International, European, and UK associations, with CEOs / Executive DIrectors taking part together with their Board Chairs / Presidents from Professional bodies, individual member and business member organisations.
We are already looking forward to the next Association Leaders Symposium on 11-12 July 2022.
Do let me know if you would like to hear more about the Symposium by sending me an email to email@example.com - we can then set up a video or regular call or I can answer any initial questions you have over email.
You can read the testimonials shortly on the event website.
The Symposium is a unique opportunity for both Association Leaders - executive and volunteer - to define and discuss their working relationship as well as analyse current issues facing contemporary membership organisations.
The 2-half-day event address the following critical areas:
- Building a culture of shared understanding and commitment
- Evaluating working styles and leadership strengths through assessment
- Establishing a common understanding of roles, responsibilities, and relationships
- Evaluating critical components of successful leadership, governance, and strategy
- Identifying essential questions to ask about your association's digital transformation model
- Outlining governance relationships between association board and staff members
- Identifying current and anticipated trends facing leaders of contemporary associations
- Employing the value of research and strategy in knowledge-based decision making
- Applying successful practices and models to strategic planning and thinking