Membership Engagement Manager
|Closing date||14 June 2021|
|Location||Flexible working arrangements - work from home and/at our UK HQ in Bordon, Hampshire|
CASME is seeking a communications and membership professional to promote its mission to inspire procurement excellence, and work with over 170 global organisations to ensure they maximise the value of their corporate membership.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with the Client Services team to proactively engage with the CASME membership community. Use the internal CRM to identify priority members with whom to focus engagement initiatives
- Keep priority members up to date with specific events and content they could benefit from through the life-cycle of the membership (from on boarding to renewals), ensuring members derive significant value from engaging with CASME
- Work with selected members to create content such as testimonials/case studies, video interviews or referrals, aimed at communicating the return on investment of a CASME membership
- Develop regular, engaging content for social media channels ensuring the activity aligns with overall marketing, sales and corporate objectives
- Work alongside the Marketing and Client Services teams to develop content for the monthly member newsletter, and other sales/marketing campaigns aimed at revenue generation and retention
- Play a key role in developing a new online member community including driving take up and engagement, posting new content on a regular basis and managing user forums.
Skills and Experience:
- B2B marketing or communications experience (preferably in a membership association or similar setting)
- Strong copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Proven experience of using and developing social media channels in a business context to promote and build a brand
- Able to work well in a team with a professional/confident manner
- Experience of working with CRM and CMS to deliver campaign activity (preferred)
- Experience with graphic design platforms (preferred).
- 30 days paid leave including bank holidays and directed days plus pension contribution
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com, adding ‘Membership Engagement Manager Application’ in the subject line. Candidates wishing for part-time hours will also be considered.