Internship(s) events & conferences and/or press relations
|Closing date||31 October 2019|
|Role||Conferences / Events|
What is the job on offer?
CLEPA is looking for (a) trainee(s) to join the team in the Brussels headquarters for a period of 6 months, to support with the organisation of several events and conferences, as well as with the outreach to media on all issues related to safe, smart and sustainable mobility, technology leadership, and competitiveness of the industry.
Task will include:
- To support all event organisation and logistics, from content development to liaising with contractors, database management, registration of participants and the related on-line and on-site activities;
- To support running the CLEPA communications channels (website, social media, newsletters, papers, etc.);
- To support handling day-to-day press relations, identifying media opportunities, organising briefings as well as drafting content and background material.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for (a) high-potential(s), able to develop quickly, with a keen interest in the future of mobility, industrial policy and the workings of the EU, as well as a clear affinity with a fast-paced, multinational environment.
As events organisation and press relations are quite distinct disciplines, we expressly invite candidates to apply for one or the other activity if that fits your profile best. Previous experience in either discipline is a clear asset.
What does CLEPA offer?
- A highly interesting posting with the possibility to build relevant experience in a dynamic international work environment
- A remuneration in line with the statute of occupational apprenticeship (beroepsinlevingsstage/immersion professionelle)
- A modern office setting in a central Brussels location
How to applyPlease send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 October 2019
We will contact you as soon as possible.