Head of Marketing
|Closing date||22 August 2022|
|Location||Hybrid working (typically 3 days at home, 2 days in office/events)|
Our members are making a difference to the lives of older and disabled people every day.
Homecare services support almost one million older and disabled people across the UK each year, to continue living in their own homes – the preference for the vast majority of people.
The Homecare Association is the professional association for homecare providers. Together we make sure that all of us can live well at home and flourish within our communities.
We’re looking for a creative and dynamic Head of Marketing to join our team to support the Campaigns, Communication and Marketing plan and supporting the Association to further its mission to ensure homecare is valued and receives the investment it deserves.
- Working with the CCM Director, create and deliver the Association’s annual Campaigns, Communications and Marketing plan.
- Creating and deploying all marketing content, campaigns and communications in a compelling way, demonstrating the work of the Association and the value of membership across digital and offline channels
- Supporting revenue growth through effective promotion of the Association’s commercial products, services and events.
- Creating targeted marketing campaigns aimed at different segments of the membership base.
- Managing creative development of marketing collateral, content and assets in a range of formats.
- Managing relationships with third party suppliers of marketing services to ensure a high quality service.
- Monitoring and reporting on performance and making recommendations for improvement.
- Monitoring and controlling the CCM budget.
Skills, knowledge and experience required, include:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a marketing role at senior level
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A deep understanding of the Associations membership to make recommendations on sales, marketing and membership services that enhance awareness and engagement.
- Ability to deliver marketing strategies that drive business performance and customer engagement.
- Experience of brand management and B2B marketing campaign planning
- Thorough working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes.
- Good working knowledge of CRM/database applications.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Have a positive and proactive approach to creating solutions to achieve targets.
- Self-motivated with an adaptable and flexible approach and a good sense of fun
- Good team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail and able to meet deadlines
Desirable knowledge and experience
- Previous experience within a similar role in a social care or membership organisation, but is not essential
- Knowledge of InDesign or Illustrator would be an advantage.
- Experience of CMS and CRM systems would be an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme (7% employer contribution)
- 28 days’ annual leave and 8 public holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- A collaborative team environment with experienced team members
How to apply
Please apply with a CV and covering letter which demonstrates how your skills and experience to email@example.com
The Homecare Association is an equal opportunities employer. More information about The Homecare Association can be found at www.homecareassociation.org.uk