Financial and Administration Manager
|Closing date||13 September 2019|
|Role||Finance / Purchasing|
|Benefits||The position is based in Brussels, part-time (2-3 days/week) permanent contract with a trial of 6 months.|
The Financial and Administration Manager works under the supervision of and in close cooperation with the Secretary General.
- To take care of the daily financial work, ensuring that it is accurate, transparent, complete and up to date, and to maintain the financial health of the organization;
- To plan and implement administrative procedures and systems;
- To achieve financial objectives by anticipating requirements, submit information for budget preparation, schedule expenditures, monitor costs, analyze variances;
- To prepare reports on financials status, in accordance with internal and external regulation;
- To support the financial reporting to EU or Grant leading partners;
- To control income, cash flow and expenditure;
- To monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints;
- To prepare documents and send them out to suppliers and partners.
Qualifications and experience
- University degree, or equivalent title, preferably in the field of Accounting, Economics, Administration, Management or related areas;
- Excellent written and spoken English and French. Knowledge of additional language(s) would be an asset;
- Have good negotiation, listening and anticipation skills;
- Experience in project management, especially EU-funded projects, and budgeting and financial reporting;
- Experience in the non-profit sector would be an asset.
Skills and competences
- Structured, very well-organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task;
- Capacity to work independently and proactively as well as in team;
- Good written and spoken communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Capacity to work under pressure and respect deadlines;
- Capacity and interest in working in a non-profit, international, and multicultural environment;
- Good IT and computer skills in all Windows applications; knowledge of Winbooks is a strong asset;
- Reasonable flexibility in working time;
- Have strong ethics integrity and adherence to the mission of the FEBA.
How to apply
Please send the following:
A cover letter (maximum 2 pages) in English explaining why you are interested in this position, how you correspond to the skills and competences required, your motivation and your salary indication;
A curriculum vitae in English.
Please send your application by email to email@example.com with the subject line: “FEBA Financial and Administration Manager – Your Name” by 13 September 2019.