Executive PA to the CEO
|Closing date||17 September 2019|
About the role:
This is a key role in a small team that enables our CEO, Board and wider executive team to operate in an organised and efficient way.
You will be the first point of contact for the CEO and will proactively manage correspondence, enquiries and invitations, ensuring clarity of outcomes or appropriate action. Diary management, minute taking and travel arrangements for internal and external meetings will be a key part of the role. You will also ensure that the CEO is fully briefed in advance of meetings, and where appropriate carry out background research, produce briefing papers and make recommendations on solutions.
Working as part of an executive support function, you will offer support to the RCOG’s CEO and also offer proactive and professional board and committee support. Responsible for planning and coordinating the delivery of these meetings from beginning to end you will be required to record formal minutes and actions for boards, and ensure that these actions are progressed.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Experience of taking formal minutes and circulating meeting papers.
- A successful track record of working with senior internal and external stakeholders at director and trustee level.
- Experience of managing processes and influencing effectively.
- The ability to work with versatility, to meet unexpected deadlines.
- The skills to prioritise as required and work autonomously.
- The ability to produce high quality professional communications, accurately edit and proof-read documents.
As an important member of our team, you will be located in our well-resourced offices overlooking Regent’s Park, with a move to London Bridge planned for November 2019 to new bespoke offices, where we offer a friendly working environment with an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Flexible working hours
- First class pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Subsidised gym membership
How to apply
To apply please visit the association website to download the full Job Description and Person Specification, along with the application form.
Interviews are expected to be held on 24 September 2019.
At RCOG, we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, promote equality, and challenge discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.