|Conferences / Events
The European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) is an association of clinicians, researchers, and allied healthcare professionals, dedicated to improving the health of people affected by allergic diseases.
With more than 15,000 members from 125 countries and over 50 national allergy societies, EAACI is the primary source of expertise in Europe for all aspects of allergy.
To support our international Headquarters Team, we are looking for a highly motivated full-time Event Specialist.
The Event Specialist will be responsible for planning and executing EAACI events and coordinating with vendors, sponsors, and attendees to ensure smooth event operations. The Event Specialist will also be responsible for event marketing, sales, customer service, and communication.
- Demonstrated experience (5-7 years)
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in event marketing and sales
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Highly motivated with a solution-oriented approach
- Bachelors degree in Event Planning, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Ability to travel
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Proficiency in multiple languages is a plus
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements, please apply here with the following information:
- Your possible starting date
- Cover letter
- Complete CV (professional portfolio if available)
- Annual gross salary expectation