||08 December 2019
||Leadership / Strategy
We are looking for an inspiring leader of a great team, who:
- is able to represent the association and increase its visibility and reputation
- is familiar with EU policies in education and research
- is able to network in Brussels and with member organisations across Europe
- has exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to lead a multinational team of highly capable professionals and further develop the organisation to face new challenges and continue to serve its members and stakeholders
- has very strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills, is proactive and goal-oriented
- has several years of experience in international education
- has experience and proven capability in preparing successful grant applications, manage projects and organise events
- has a track record in applied research on the internationalisation of higher education.
The working language or ACA is English. Experience in an international workplace and proficiency in other European languages are desirable.
How to apply
Applications should include a CV, a publication list and a brief outline of the candidate’s vision of where he or she would like to take ACA. Candidates should also provide the names and contact details of two referees. Applications are to be sent by e-mail to the President of ACA Ulrich Grothus (president(at)aca-secretariat.be
). Any queries about the position should also be directed to him.