||01 November 2019
- Coordinate the content and supervise the design of all FIA Mobility documents;
- Ensure the consistency of all Mobility publications including the final proof reading, in collaboration with Mobility departments;
- Establish a planning of Mobility events and publications for the year.
- Manage the FIA platform for Clubs members ''FIA Networks'': publication of content, liaison with Clubs for all requests and liaison with IT for monitoring of technical updates and improvements;
- Prepare the FIA Mobility monthly newsletter in collaboration with Communications.
FIA MOBILITY CONFERENCE
- Prepare of a detailed communication plan;
- Manage of dedicated websites and applications in collaboration with the FIA Events department;
- Draft content, supervise design, and send pre-event newsletters.
- Support to Mobility Conference team on the organisation of the sessions;
- Update Conference website and application.
- Disseminate the post-event brochure content with full summaries of sessions;
- Coordinate, prepare and disseminate Conference survey and its results.
- The successful candidate will hold a graduate or post-graduate degree in journalism, communication or international relations, which allowed to develop political sense;
- She/He will have two to three years of experience in an international organisation or non-profit organisation, in the public or parapublic environment;
- She/He will be thorough, proactive, organised, team player and must have strong writing skills in English;
- Native or bilingual level in English, French and Spanish are essential.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application via the FIA Careers website