||27 September 2019
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced manager with the ability to handle a number of diverse projects and tasks dealing with UNIFE’s online communications and media relations.
- Drafting articles and press releases together with colleagues from the various units;
- Answering media queries and liaising with relevant journalists;
- Identifying media interview opportunities;
- Copywriting, editing, proofreading of publications produced by the Association▪Developing content across all digital channels: UNIFE website, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.;
- Developing and coordinating publications;
- Coordinating conferences and other events, including preparation and organisation of the event, liaison with organisers and speakers, promotion of the event and event reporting.
- Native English speaker with strong English writing abilities;
- Work Experience: Minimum 1-2 years work experience in Communications, Press Relationsor Journalism;
- Education: Master’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field (Communications, Public Relations, or Journalism);
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills;
- Ability to translate complex political and technical issues into clear and concise messages;
- Digital native personality and profile. Knowledge of online content strategy and creation;
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous, deadline-sensitive projects and activities. Proven ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
How to apply
- CV and motivation letter in English to be sent to Andrei Ciufu as soon as possible
- No phone inquiries please
- Interviews will take place at UNIFE premises from 30th September to 3rd October 2019;
- Starting date: end of October 2019.