Business Development Executive
|Closing date||07 December 2020|
|Location||Work from home|
|Role||Sales / Business development|
Digital Learn Ltd is a UK based company that was created to meet the eLearning needs of professional membership bodies and associations.
We produce eLearning courses for members, students and stakeholders of:
- Accountancy membership bodies and associations
- Legal membership bodies and associations
- Banking membership bodies and association
- Other professional membership bodies and associations, and if necessary
- Training providers
- Develop and execute sales strategy/approach
- Drive lead generation process
- Proactively identify, qualify and strategically contact new potential prospects using a variety of new business acquisition methods, including cold calling, email and LinkedIn
- Maintain a steady pipeline of business.
- Build long-term and meaningful relationships with existing and new leads.
- Develop an understanding of how associates operate, types of organisations, decision-making authority, and market trends.
- Educate prospects about our value proposition and differentiators.
- Showcase our case studies, capabilities and vision in client meetings
- Negotiate contracts with prospective clients.
- You are self-starter who is results orientated and can achieve sales targets
- You have at least two years’ experience in sales, preferably with associations.
- You can build new relationships and work collaboratively.
- You have excellent negotiation and closing skills
- You can think commercially and can spot opportunities
- You understand new concepts quickly and can explain them clearly
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation and follow-up skills.
How to apply
To apply please send your CV, a supporting statement and how you meet the knowledge and experience criteria to: Valli Rajagopal at email@example.com by Monday 7th December