Account Manager Corporate Relations - Sponsoring
|Closing date||31 March 2020|
|Role||Sales / Business development|
The European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers are currently looking for an account manager EMEA based in Houten.
About the candidate
- You are a true hunter and will always try to achieve the max. possible results
- You enjoy working with international clients
- You see sales challenges as starting point in negotiations
- You enjoy working in a team as an independent professional
- You are ready for a second step in your Sales career
Is this you? Then we would like to invite you to take some time to read more about this internationally oriented position with the EAGE.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Hunt for new prospects to support EAGE events in Europe, Middle East and Africa by selling sponsorships for our events
- Work together with the Business Development Managers and Event Managers to achieve the highest possible results
- Actively search for new business via cold calling, own (desk) research, client- and events visits (about 4 times a year)
- Up and Cross sell with other products and services offered by EAGE (together with the Business development managers)
- Advise EAGE on developments in your regions
Qualifications you need
- Bachelor degree (MBO), preferably business oriented
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Sales
- Proven track record in successful negotiations and closing deals with clients at (global) companies
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Experienced in working with CRM systems
• A market conform salary
• 30 paid holidays
• Non-contributory pension
• Personal training budget
How to apply
Send in your resume together with a motivation letter both in English via application firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit our website www.eage.org or call Peter Leitner, Manager Corporate Relations at +31 88-9955055.