How associations can create valuable and viable truly hybrid congresses & events.
This event is available On-Demand after the event. View Special Prices >>
COVID-19 has shaken everything we knew about coming together as communities, learning, interacting, networking, and exchanging knowledge. In 2020, associations reacted to the situation to the best of our ability - some cancelled their annual event while most went forward with virtual models. 2020 can be defined as a 'reaction year' – we all did our best to support our communities in these challenging times.
Planning ahead, while preparing for association congresses post Covid19 era, there are still too many unknown variables in the equation.
We are all facing the same questions:
- How to plan ahead, signing contracts with venues, presenting plans and budgets to the board?
- How to communicate the hybrid model to your audience – differentiating the on-site and online benefits and setting tiered registration fees?
- What to sell to sponsors and exhibitors – which exposure we can give them in a hybrid model, onsite and online?
- How to plan the hybrid budget model - is it double the cost and double the risk?
- How to create a real and effective synergy between the online and onsite participants?
Yet not planning or waiting for answers is not an option! The digital era and the abundance of opportunities to share knowledge online are nullifying the geographical boundaries and audience loyalty. Associations that will not fix their online presence in the changing landscape may easily find themselves chasing a rapidly decreasing audience in a fight for their ’market share’. Associations must have and demonstrate solid plans for a constant presence to keep audience loyalty.
In this AAE conference, in co-operation with one the worlds leading association consultants,
Inbar Caspi, we will address and discuss these burning questions and share our experience and knowledge.
The conference includes two mornings of sessions and an optional workshop each afternoon.