India's leading event
- 18th in the Global Series of Leadership Summit
- International-level high quality programme
- Independent un-bias content from the world's leading association membership organisation
- Includes Membership of the International Association of Association Executives (27,000+ members globally, 2,500+ members in India
- Only for Association Leaders
- Attendance by invitation and application only
About the Summit
- Sessions specific to associations
- Includes the two-days of sessions
- Over 20 association and expert speakers
- Content researched with association executives for association executives
- Learn from expert association professionals
- Raise the value of your association
- Improve the leverage with governement for change
- Increase revenue
- Organise successful and profitable conferences & events
The India Association Leaders' Summit is much more than sharing experiences and ideas with your peers. There’s debates, crash courses, keynotes, case studies, exchanges, campfires, conversation hubs, workshops, expert briefings, focus sessions, breakfast brains and talks
And there’s the opportunity to speak to a variety of association solutions & service providers at the Expo. Its a rare opportunity to discuss your needs and requirements face-to-face with suppliers who are specialists in delivering high value for associations and their members.
This Summit addresses key topics that have been put forward by association leaders in India in an enjoyable environment. The sessions address the challenges that association executives has advised us they are facing and our Research Director has identified in interviews with the association community.
Value of Attending for Previous Delegates
How useful was what you learnt for:
"Appealing and convincing content and speakers."
Dr. Ajay Ghambir, President, National Neonatology Forum of India (NNF)
"The time keeping was perfect - they did not allow any conversation deviating from the subject which is important for such meetings."
"The conference provided valuable additional knowledge (to we already have) on many issues that could be used for our association."
Jayoti Lahiri, Secretary General, Public Relations Consultants Association of India
"It's a must for every Association leader, to help them learn and grow."
Abhishek Singh, Chief Strategic Advisor, Entrepreneurs Association of India
"Running an association is a huge responsibility hence it is very important to learn at this event to prepare for the role."
Rama Devi, Vice President, Confederation of Women Entrepreneurs of India
"A very good platform to network and for value addition."
Fair Trade Forum India
"Such events are useful for associations working in developing countries with diverse interest."
Gaurab Majumdar, Regional Director (India & Middle East) at Audiovisual & Integrated Experience Association
"The session on Member engagement was excellent."
Gaurav Sood, Head - India Operations, American Water Works Association