AGENDA & STREAMS
Click on the Stream or Element to go to their dedicated page.
Monday 5 July
Tuesday 6 July
Wednesday 7 July
Thursday 8 July
Friday 9 July
What the different elements are
- Talks & Q&A are 20-25 minute presentations followed by questions and answers for 10-15 minutes
- Streams are either one or two days, with up to seven Talks with Q&A per day and two Discussion sessions
- Discussion sessions are at the end of every morning and afternoon, each with multiple breakouts relating to each presentation, where you pin down how you can apply the ideas to your association. This is facilitated.
- Showcases are demonstrations or presentations of services provided by an Association Business Partner supplier, for 25 mins + 10 mins Q&A
- Breakfast Brains are open discussions of issues, facilitated by an expert on the topic - from 08:00 - 08:50 hrs. They take place each morning.
- Expo is a place where you can learn about what's New, Better & Different from association suppliers, and view their information and have 1:1 chats or video calls with them. The Expo is open from 08:30 hrs - 17:00hrs every day
- Breaks are at mid-morning and afternoon (20 mins) and at lunchtime (45 minutes), when you can visit the Expo and take some time out