Benefits for Event Strategists
Join the high-level Association Events Strategy Forum for strategic events executives, including: education, discussion and ideas.
- Establish where your organisation is on a scale of how well you understand your members and leveraging data assets for successful engagement and personalisation
- Gain the tools necessary to plan and implement your event project plan in alignment with your deliverable budget
- Understand the impact of looking at events as part of a portfolio of activities aimed at delivering long-term value for the association and its members
- Gain new event sustainability insights and best practices and learn how sustainable development goals provide a path for greater impact and collaboration.
Other Events topics also includes:
For event managers, a range of practical expert sessions:
- How to work successfully with committees, boards and advisory groups on major events
- Developing long-term relationships and improving sponsor retention
- How to address the challenges and risks of launching events in new territories and regions
- Hear from a leading European medical association how their annual congress reached out to the public
- Developing a sustainable event and why sustainability is becoming an increasingly important issue
A selection of associations with Event Strategists attending
Testimonials from previous delegates
- I learned a lot from the different associations and have many new ideas to improve our organization. I will be attending again next year.
Alexandra Bonazza Cassoli, , European Respiratory Society
- Great to see the Leader's Forum addressing real-world issue association executives need to address
Rodney Cox, Events Director, International Gas Union (IGU)
- It was a valuable 3 days. I came back with dozens of ideas, contacts and leads. The ideal mix of suppliers, organisers and venues.
Emily Blitz, Director - Conferences, International AIDS Society
- A perfect blend of valuable content, excellent social activities and beautiful location. It was one of the best conferences I attended and one well worth the travel !
Oana Scarlatescu, Programme Manager, World Heart Federation
- Very informative talks and sessions and the right people in one spot.
Melanie Decker, Director Events & Exhibitions, Parenteral Drug Association Europe
- An amazing educational and networking opportunity for senior leaders of associations. It is a perfect combination of gaining new knowledge and skills, and to meet peers and industry suppliers.
Nika Kurent, Head of Events, World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts