Sessions are planned on the following topics:
- Digital transformation – helping leaders to understand and activate major change
- Building your association’s income – why diversification of revenue streams other than member subs is an essential strategy for today’s association
- Breaking bad and making good – everything that is wrong with your board and how to fix it!
- Monetising education - maintaining quality whilst making a better contribution to the bottom line
- Cybersecurity - protecting your association’s reputation and your members’ data; what are the likely threats and how do we prepare and respond?
- Upscaling and refreshing a major event to improve quality, delegate numbers, feedback, sponsorship and the bottom line
- Re-engaging with the “silent majority” – why this overlooked group of members may be one of your association’s most important assets
Other topic areas that will be addressed includes:
- Events strategy and planning;
- Membership engagement;
- Commercial activities and revenue generation;
- Learning and development;
- Marketing and communications;
- Association management and event technology.
Themes will include digital transformation; and an exploration of ways to rejuvenate and refresh workstreams and activities, so that you are ready to meet 2020 feeling inspired.