Association Leaders Symposium
The Association Leaders Symposium provides an opportunity for the Executive Director and their Chair / President to define annual priorities and work better together.
Michael Anderson, one of the presenters and facilitators, has worked with the AAE over the last 10 years as CEO of the Canadian Society of Association Executives, and now with Tecker International. Hear what he has to say about the symposium agenda.
The two-day virtual programme offers insight into challenges facing contemporary association leaders and highlights the value of informed policy and strategy as primary leadership team tools. The result is a shared understanding and commitment to the critical components of successful governance, strategy, and organisation.
With unparalleled expertise and a proven track record facilitating these sessions and content internationally for over 25 years in the United States and 20 years in Canada, faculty from Tecker International, LLC will deliver valuable insights for immediate application to the realities of your association.
The symposium addresses
- Current and anticipated challenges facing leaders of contemporary associations
- Value of research and strategy in knowledge-based decision making
- Relationships of board and staff in association governance
- Leadership behaviour and its impact on change, innovation, and organisational culture
- Successful practices in strategic planning and thinking
Who should attend
The Association Leaders Symposium is explicitly designed for leadership teams from business, trade, professional and credentialing associations, societies and federations, including the following:
- Executive Head / Executive Director / Secreatary General / Chief Executive Officer / Managing Director
- Current or incoming board Chairs and Presidents
- Future Symposiums will be open to Board executive committees and officers
Thousands of attendees have discovered the significant role the content delivered through the Association Leaders Symposium plays in creating mutual success and return yearly with their current or incoming leaders. All attest to the uniqueness of each session, the constantly updated content, and the unparalleled value of the experience.
As enrollment is limited for the program to ensure a comfortable learning community, AAE encourages you to register early.
I highly recommend this Symposium: superbly led, very practical, relevant. I believe this will be transformational for us and our association.
The British Association of Urological Surgeons
The event to attend, if you aim to make your association a better place for your members and partners
Chief Executive Officer
World Heart Federation