Booking & Fees
Who is the Booking for
The Association Leaders Symposium is booked for two or three people to attend together from the same association, in these roles:
- Executive Head / Executive Director / Secretary General / Chief Executive Officer / Managing Director (obligatory)
- Current or incoming board Chairs and Presidents
- Vice Presidents or Vice Chairs or similar
- Attendance for two or three people to the online Symposium (1.5 days)
- Online Discussion Forum, exclusive to attendees, in the month lead up and afterwards
- Support from the Symposium leaders after the event
- Comprehensive workbook and guidance documents
- Multiple tools to assist you, related to: Behaviours, Organisation environment, Trends, Drivers for change, Decision making, Balanced boards, Engagement, Self-evaluation, Relationships, Dialogue frameworks, Value Propositions and various checklists.
Price to attend
Up to 31 July
From 1 August
|Cost per person, for info only||370||297|
|Booking for Two people, total||740||890|
|Booking for Three people, total||1110||1194|
- A booking is for two or three people, and the above per person price is shown only for information
- If you have three people attend then the price is 50% extra, and pro-rata for more
- Prices are in GBP and subject to 20% VAT
How to book
To book, the chief staff officer should register with AAE online as a member (if not already a member, at no fee), and then login and Book online.
During the registration, the booker will be asked to provide the President's / Chair's Name, Position and email (for joining instructions only), and those of others.