The Association Leaders Symposium provides an opportunity for the Executive Director and their Chair / President to define annual priorities and work better together.
The one-and-a-half-day online programme provides answers to the challenges facing contemporary association leaders. It re-inforces the value of informed policy and strategy as primary leadership team tools. The result is a shared understanding and commitment to the critical components of successful governance, strategy, and organisation.
With unparalleled expertise and a proven track record presenting and facilitating these sessions and content internationally for over 25 years in Europe, the United States and Canada, association specialists from Tecker International LLC will deliver valuable advice for immediate application to the realities of your association.
The symposium addresses
- Current and anticipated challenges facing leaders of contemporary associations
- Value of research and strategy in knowledge-based decision making
- Relationships of board and staff in association governance
- Leadership behaviour and its impact on change, innovation, and organisational culture
- Successful practices in strategic planning and thinking
- Mega-Issues raised by delegates
Who should attend
The Association Leaders Symposium is explicitly designed for leadership teams from business, trade, professional and credentialing associations, societies and federations, including the following:
- Executive Head / Executive Director / Secretary General / Chief Executive Officer / Managing Director
- Current or incoming board Chairs and Presidents
- Future Symposiums will be open to Board executive committees and officers
Thousands of attendees have discovered the significant role the content delivered through the Association Leaders Symposium plays in creating mutual success and return yearly with their current or incoming leaders. All attest to the uniqueness of each session, the constantly updated content, and the unparalleled value of the experience.
As enrollment is limited for the program to ensure a comfortable learning community, AAE encourages you to register early.
I highly recommend this Symposium: superbly led, very practical, relevant. I believe this will be transformational for us and our association.
The British Association of Urological Surgeons
Strengthened the collaboration with my Chair and an opportunity to mutually discuss the current situation and options for improvement.
Very well organised and expertly delivered. Great for me and my Chair to identify and work together on leadership and governance issues.
Chief Executive Officer
Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
The Symposium gave us the space and focus to discuss & decide what my President and I need to do together to move the association forward.
European Consortium for Political Research