Welcome & Introduction
- Monimita Sarkar, President Asia, Association of Association Executives
- Damian Hutt, Executive Director, Association of Association Executives
New era Thinking for Membership Organisations
Cary Adams, an Award-Winning CEO of a leading international membership organisation with a global presence will address how each of the core functions of associations are going to need to change to be successful. Reflecting on the UICC's change in approach, delegates will gain insights into how their own organisation can survive.
Chief Executive Officer
Union for International Cancer Control
PANEL: Should we consider a new Business Model?
- TP Ostwal, Chairman, IFA India
- KVS Hari, VP Membership, IEEE Signal Processing Society
- Cary Adams, Chief Executive Officer, Union for International Cancer Control
Association governance in times of crisis
European Association for the Study of the Liver
- Lunchtime Keynote Talk
- Eat your lunch
- Network in the Meetings Hub
- Visit the Sponsors' Lounge
Keynote talk during lunch:
An Empathetic Digital Experience
Especially for associations, understanding your members is a vital aspect of designing a desirable digital experience. With evolving technology, there are increasing ways to use what you know about your members to create an ‘empathetic platform’. Alex Skinner, User Experience (UX) advocate for membership organisations, will explore how you can approach delivering a beautiful online experience but also create new functionality that will make members loyalty grow beyond expectations.
Alex Skinner, Founder & CEO, Pixl8 Group
New Measures/Activities to undertake within an Association
Mr Bhatia will provide an insight into new activities that associations should consider undertaking, both while physical meeting is restricted and while the economy is so drastically challenged.
- Lead generation and marketing
- Enhancing primary and secondary markets for your members
- Building relationships with secondary stake-holders
- Working with media
- Adopting a good cause
- And many more activities..
National Association of Realtors India
Online Member Engagement: How can it really work
- Re-imaging international Networking
- International Networking during a pandemic
- On relationships
- Importance of maintaining links despite absence of physical meetings
- Growing together as a region : knowledge sharing
- Exploring new alternatives
Aileen Tan Shau-Hwai
Asia Pacific University Community Engagement Network
Creating a valuable experience with online conferences
Director of Conferences
International AIDS Society
Delivering hybrid events on a budget
As we slowly emerge from the grips of the coronavirus pandemic, we need to look to the future and, in particular, to the future of events.
Events as we know them have now changed forever and we must see this as an opportunity. With hybrid events, we can now reach more people than ever before whilst also having the insurance of being able to switch to a fully virtual event should circumstances dictate.
So what does a hybrid event look like and how can it be delivered? How will virtual delegates be able to engage in a similar way to in-person delegates.
There are many way to be able to achieve this but, as a not-for-profit association, we have to be able to deliver professional events on a budget. This talk will look at the journey the ISPIM has been on and the measures we are putting in place to be able to deliver hybrid events from 2021 onwards.
- How to deliver professional events without breaking the bank
- How to effectively blend in-person and virtual events
- How to expand your reach by embracing virtual events
- How to price and budget for hybrid events
International Society for Professional Innovation Management
PANEL: Best practices for online conferences
Learn the top tips for creating successful online conferences.
- Monimita Sarkar, CEO, KW Conferences
- Iain Bitran, ED, ISPIM
- Emily Blitz, Conference Director, IAS
Force Majeure for Associations / Societies
- What to be careful of when an association contracts with a congress venue
- How to include Force Majeure within contracts with event sponsors and delegates to minimize risk to the association
- Can Force Majeure situations negate contracts even if it isn’t specified in the contract
Bar Association of India