Asia Association Leaders Summit
Welcome to the Asia Association Leaders Summit 2020, the 16th in the global series.
If you are having difficulties connecting to the Online Conference Platform today, then email email@example.com
This top-level summit for association, society and federation leaders addresses the critical issues faced due to Covid-19, where members are unable to gather, and membership organisations suffer depleted revenues and need to diversify quickly. Pivoting to an online organisation and events has major challenges and cultural barriers that must be overcome, and this summit will guide you, inspire you, and provide answers to many of the challenges faced.
We start with a plenary Keynote, and continue with sessions on pivoting your association until a networking lunch break, and then continue on the same topic for the next session, and then last session we address Pivoting your events online, concluding at 17:00hrs.
Only 50 Delegates
High Level Discussion
How to Survive & Thrive
All times are Indian Standard Time (IST), and all sessions are delivered on a global leading conference platform (OnAir) by KW Conferences, India's leading PCO and Virtual Conference support company. We utilise the very best online summit technology, online facilitators and support team to ensure your experience is smooth, easy and you can concentrate on the talks, the engagement and networking.
Reasons to Attend
- Network with 50 association leaders in Asia in this exclusive event
- You can attend from one presentation to all of them, just the ones you want
- Learn from and ask questions of global leading associations
- Learn your organisation can survive and thrive the current situation
- Gain insights and ideas into how to take your organisation forward in this new era
- Learn how you may need to change your governance / articles
- Hear how business model changes could help your association to survive
- Learn how to create valuable conferences online from a world-leading society
- Take the pain out of hybrid events (online+physical), keep the costs affordable and retain Sponsor & Exhibitor Revenue!
- Get all your questions asked about viability and planning of online conferences
- New Era thinking: Changes in outlook for membership organisations
Pivoting your Association for Survival & Thrival
- Should we consider a new Business Model?
- Diversiying revenue streams: Where to look
- Online Member Engagement: Can it really work
- New measures & activities
Pivoting your Events to Online - To protect value & revenue
- Creating a Valuable Experience to ensure you get delegates & sponsors
- Creating Hybrid (mixed physical and online) events
- Best practices for online conferences