Welcome to the Asia Association Leaders Summit 2020, the 16th in the global series.
This top-level summit for association, society and federation leaders addresses the critical issues faced due to Covid-19, where members are unable to gather, and membership organisations suffer depleted revenues and need to diversify quickly. Pivoting to an online organisation and events has major challenges and cultural barriers that must be overcome, and this summit will guide you, inspire you, and provide answers to many of the challenges faced.
We start with a plenary Keynote, and continue with sessions on pivoting your association until a networking lunch break, and then continue on the same topic for the next session, and then last session we address Pivoting your events online, concluding at 17:00hrs.
All times are Indian Standard Time (IST), and all sessions are delivered on a global leading conference platform (OnAir) by KW Conferences, India's leading PCO and Virtual Conference support company.
We utilise the very best online summit technology, online facilitators and support team to ensure your experience is smooth, easy and you can concentrate on the talks, the engagement and networking.
- New Era thinking: Changes in outlook for membership organisations
Pivoting your Association
- Should we consider a new Business Model?
- Diversiying revenue streams: Where to look
- Online Member Engagement: Can it really work
- New measures & activities
Pivoting your Events to Virtual
- Creating a Valuable Experience to ensure you get delegates & sponsors
- Creating Hybrid (mixed physical and online) events
- Best practices for online conferences