How associations are pivoting to deliver creative solutions for events, engaging with members, and providing value.
As in-person events are cancelled and associations are challenged to stay connected with members, many organisations are “pivoting” to reimagine their programmes and rethink how they serve members. Early event successes in the Covid-19 era include adaption of conferences to online formats and the implementation of various creative member “experiences.”
Hear emerging best practices from both the UK and US, ranging from virtual conferences to drop-in networking events to entirely new approaches to digital member service. Early adopters are thinking beyond simple webinars to engage members in entirely new ways.
This webinar will be presented by Russ Magnuson and James Roberts of RD Mobile, the AAE's own Mobile App partner. The speakers bring perspectives from both sides of the Atlantic, having collectively worked with US and UK membership organisations (of all types and sizes) for more than 30 years.
Points to be covered include:
- Emerging best practices for delivering online events
- Successful approaches for leveraging mobile apps to create engaging member experiences
- “Out-of-the-box” digital offerings that are connecting with members
Who should attend?
- Events specialists
- Marketing & Communications
- Technical specialists
- Executives interested in effective communication and events for their members
- Webinar (approx 30 mins)
- Q&A (up to 15 mins)
- Recording of the webinar after the event, in the Resource Centre
- Discussion chat during and after the event
Free event for Subscribers and Members.
Access to the recording, the discussion forum, and other related Resources, are only available to members.
If you are no longer able to attend this event please let us know no later than 24 hours prior