Virtual congresses are here to stay - a series of four webinars addressing the most burning questions.
This third in the series is presented by Inbar Caspi and includes a presentation, and then an interview with a major congress organiser, who has just delivered an online congress successfully thousands of participants.
This webinar addreses the critical aspect of profitability, long-term sustainability and economic models, covering specifically:
- What can we charge for virtual congresses?
- How would the budget for 2021 look?
- What are the sponsorship packages we can sell to industry for 2021?
- How can we plan our commitments with congress centres and suppliers?
- How will virtual meetings impact our map of attendance when all the world is at our virtual door step?
The additional speaker and interviewee will be announced shortly.
Registration & Access Fees
To attend for no fee, register as a subscriber or member (both at no fee) and then register for the event.
|Association Members||No fee||No fee|
|Association Subscribers||No fee||n/a|
|PCO/ AMC Subscribers||£40||n/a|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.
After, is in the AAE Resource Centre from 48 working hours after the event, to allow time for preparation of the video, and is subject to recordings being successful.