Learn best practice and strategies for pivoting your association events to digital
As virtual, digital, online or hybrid events become increasingly more popular for associations, it’s important to both maximise the opportunity for your association and understand what the potential pitfalls are.
This webinar provides best-practice tips for virtual and hybrid events, how to maximise the opportunities, tips on virtual event design to maximise engagement and retaining your sponsor and partner relationships.
Your events team may be grappling with these issues right now – this webinar will help you define your strategy and maximise the opportunities.
Award-winning Sasha Frieze, Event Producer of the Year 2020, will share her decades of experience and tips on transforming your member conferences and events to take advantage of virtual models.
What you will learn
- What’s different about virtual and hybrid events
- The opportunities the new world of online events offer
- Top tips for designing virtual events to maximise engagement
- Options for pivoting sponsor and partner packages to virtual
- Which specific skills your team needs
Who should attend
Anyone responsible for events and delivery of valuable online experiences.
- Presentation (approx 20-25 mins)
- Q&A (15 mins)
- Recording of the webinar after the event, in the Resource Centre (members only)
- Online Discussion after the event at the AAE website
Registration is Free for Association employees that are AAE Subscribers and Members (no fee).
It is a condition of free attendance that delegates feedback on the event by completing a short evaluation form.