Is your industry in flux post-pandemic? Are you exploring the differing requirements of different generations of members? Are you exploring the balance of in-person, virtual and hybrid events? Are you rethinking your 3 – 5 year event strategy to create both a successful portfolio and a game plan for your flagship event(s)?
This practical hands-on workshop will teach you a framework so that you can:
- Analyse your sector and its policy and practical drivers; what are the big conversations that are happening in your field?
- Develop an events strategy that sits in partnership with your association’s strategy
- Dive deep into your competitors and establish which ones to take seriously and which ones to consider partnering with
- Establish the balance of hybrid, virtual and in-person events
- Guide your team on developing an annual events calendar that delivers on your objectives
Give your team laser-like clarity and focus to develop a 3-5 year event strategy that delivers your organisations objectives.
- Sort the wood from the trees - understand which policy and sector drivers impact your events strategy
- Explore your competitors / market through the lense of your strategy
- Engaging and researching with your stakeholders; a process for understanding the core values on which you will build your events
- A framework for different event types, and their relative merits in relation to your objectives
- Learn strategies for deeply showcasing your organisation and member benefits through your events
- Create strategies to develop new events ideas that meet the needs of new generations
- Action plan for the next steps of researching, creating and delivering your strategy
Who should attend?
The Masterclass is for event strategists at Senior Manager, Director, Head of Department and Executive Head of organisation level within societies, associations and federations.
|Reflection & discussion||☑|
|Access to the recording post event||☑|
|Discussion forum for tutor and delegates||☑|
Prices are in GBP and subject to VAT at 20%