8 frameworks, checklists and strategies to deliver event marketing success.
Delegate numbers not returned to pre-pandemic or dropping? Bookings at a nail-biting last minute? Worried that you’re not reaching the right people, through the right channels?
However spot-on and well-researched your content might be – it’s all about getting the right people in the room. Building your Event Market Map, you have the required tools to create and deliver an exceptional marketing plan.
Ensure your marketing team are high performers by learning a suite of strategies to create an exceptional marketing plan.
This practical hands-on Masterclass will teach you a series of strategies and frameworks so that you can:
- Understand your marketplace and establish your event positioning
- Learn how to evaluate whether your marketing is successful – what do you need to do up-front?
- Establish the criteria required for what proportion of new activities to include in your plan
- Understand what works and what doesn’t – how to fine-tune your marketing for focused results
- Understand what’s the right balance of email and social?
- Know where to find those “marketing gold” nuggets
- Learn how to create magical marketing partnerships that deliver again and again
Give your team the tools and frameworks to create exceptional marketing plans and strategies that ensure the right people are 'in the room' – and the surplus is made.
- Establish the key marketing messages and know how to communicate them to your team and marketing partners
- Understand the core strategies to create an Audience Curation Plan
- Understand the balance of marketing channels and which to focus on
- How to create an effective Delegate Marketing Execution Plan
- Have clarity on what to include in your event PR plan
Who should attend
Events strategists, Managers, Directors, Heads of Department and Executive Heads, of Associations, Societies, Federations and all membership organisations
|Tutoring & presentation
|Access to the recording post event
|Discussion forum for tutor and delegates
This masterclass is awarded 3 hours / 180 minutes of Continuous Professional Development time.
|For all six Playbook Masterclasses
Prices are in GBP and subject to VAT at 20%
If you have three or more people to attend one masterclass, or one person to attend three or more masterclasses, you will receive 10% discount for all these delegates.
To arrange this contact [email protected]