9 frameworks and strategies to maximise your event content design and delivery.
Want to ensure your event is not the same-old-same-old? Know that your delegates are looking for the latest research and insight but don’t know quite how to hard-wire it into your event programme?
Content is paramount. Association events are driven by complex, engaging content that draws members, partners and potential members to attend your events.
When you create market-responsive, contemporary content that grabs your delegates attention and has your sponsors and partners queuing up to be involved, you know you’ve got it right.
This practical hands-on Masterclass will teach you a framework so that you can:
- Needs-map your avatars
- Establish whether you are articulating a theme or a big question
- Establish how to showcase your organisation at the heart of your event
- Understand the different content categories and types - and how to design them into your event for success
- Call for papers or research-based – and how to get the balance right
- Effectively manage Content Committees and Advisory Boards
- Create a Content Flatplan with your team
Give your team the tools and frameworks to create exceptional, high quality content that makes your events those sector 'must-attends'.
- Understand the principles of event design
- Learn strategies to articulate your events’ core questions and purpose
- Establish what types of research will help you get the best event content outcomes
- Ensure your event content meet diversity, equality and accessibility metrics
- Know how to create an easy-to-follow Content Flatplan that your whole team can work with
Who should attend
Events strategists, Managers, Directors, Heads of Department and Executive Heads, of Associations, Societies, Federations and all membership organisations
|Tutoring & presentation
|Access to the recording post event
|Discussion forum for tutor and delegates
This masterclass is awarded 3 hours / 180 minutes of Continuous Professional Development time.
|For all six Playbook Masterclasses
Prices are in GBP and subject to VAT at 20%
If you have three or more people to attend one masterclass, or one person to attend three or more masterclasses, you will receive 10% discount for all these delegates.
To arrange this contact [email protected]