Associations are reinventing events as hybrid or fully virtual, and there’s a steep learning curve for association professionals who are experienced in selecting physical venues and need to turn those procurement skills to online event platforms and production services.
Establishing exactly how the event platform, production and livestreaming, event design, and programme management fit together can feel overwhelming. And of course, ensuring you have the right people and skills to deliver the event is vital.
During this 90-minute Masterclass, the tutor will present 4 key elements to ensure expert delivery of your virtual and hybrid events for congresses, summits, conferences, or training events.
The tutor will demystify the sometimes-confusing overlap of platform and production, look at a number of online event systems, and provide key insights to help you clarify your next steps.
Sasha Frieze, a conference and events expert for 25+ years, has extensive experience with associations, non-profits media owners and commercial clients in creating successful, profitable congresses and summits. Delegates will benefit from her depth knowledge and expertise, tutored in an engaging style that gets to the point.
What you will learn
- Platform: How to work out your real requirements, not what the demos focus on
- Platform: How to do a speedy market review, cut through the noise and work out which platforms go on your shortlist
- Production: What do all the technical terms mean? How do you differentiate your livestream from your RTMP?
- Production: How much should you pre-record? How can you deliver hybrid events?
- Planning: almost a year into virtual events, how do you design your event, so it keeps participants engaged and online
- People: What skills do you need to deliver winning virtual and hybrid events
|Reflection & discussion||☑|
|Access to the recording post event||☑|
|Discussion forum for tutor and delegates||☑|
|AMCs, PCOs & Event Management companies||195.00|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.