Discover the power of telling stories that move people. Because the best way to stand out is to create an emotional connection with your audience. In this webinar, Jeff Rum and Josh Kligman from Yearly will share actionable tips to tell your organization’s story in a way that is authentic and helps grow your community. They will demonstrate how to tell your brand story in the digital age, what mistakes to avoid, and how to upgrade your content with simple tools and strategies.
What you will learn
- Five steps successful brands and organizations use to tell stories that shift content from noisy and sales-y to authentic and real
- A model for developing stories that inspire your audience to follow your journey, leading to greater engagement and conversion
- How to find and use the right images, photography and video that tell authentic stories that ignite action
- Online tools to enhance your digital content and storytelling
- Webinar (approx 20 -25 mins)
- Q&A (up to 15 mins)
- Recording of the webinar after the event, in the Resource Centre (members only)
- Discussion chat during and after the event
Free event for Subscribers and Members.
Access to the recording, the discussion forum, and other related Resources, are only available to members.
If you are no longer able to attend this event please let us know no later than 24 hours prior