How does one lead an organisation when it is difficult to predict how the future will unfold? It is important to create a culture that is able to withstand the pressures in an environment that requires the organisation to constantly adapt. This is already a reality for many, but all indications are that the volatility will only increase.
What you will learn:
- Some of the top leadership skills needed to lead through change and uncertainty
- How to develop a team that is comfortable with living in a maze with moving walls
- How to respond when there is a major shift/frame-breaking change
- Steering a profession through a constantly changing environment
Who should attend?
- Executives Heads, Senior Executives and Senior Managers
- Association board / council members
- Audit and risk committee members
- Webinar (approx 30 mins)
- Recording of the webinar after the event, in the Resource Centre (members only)
- Discussion chat during and after the event
To attend for no fee, register as a subscriber or member (both at no fee) and then register for the event.
|Association Members||No fee||No fee|
|Association Subscribers||No fee||n/a|
|PCO/ AMC Subscribers||£40||n/a|
|Associate Members||No fee||No fee|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.
* After, is on-demand from 48 working hours after the event, to allow time for preparation of the video, and is subject to recordings being successful.