Social media can be time-consuming, and you may be wondering if there are ways to be more organised, save time, and plan more effectively.
There are lots of tools out there and sometimes it is difficult to know which ones are best for your needs and the most effective investment for your time or budget.
In this masterclass, we will focus on two different types of tools you can use for the following purposes
- Creating visually effective, engaging, and professional content
- Managing, monitoring, and measuring your social media activity more effectively
This masterclass features live demos on Canva (image editing software) and Hootsuite (social media management app) and insights from other similar platforms. There will be live discussions and Q&A throughout the session.
What will I take away from this masterclass?
- An understanding of content creation tools such as Canva, how to navigate the app and start creating higher quality content
- Understanding the key features and benefits of social media management tools like Hootsuite or Sprout Social, as well as the different subscriptions available and which would be best for your Association’s needs
ContentUseful tools – Content Creation
- Understanding the benefits of different creative tools and how they work
- Overview of Canva’s key features and how you can use it to create graphics and images for social media
- Other content creation tools you may consider for creating images or videos for social media
- Image and video sizing for different social media platforms
- Social media best practices – what does a good post look like and a checklist of what you should consider every time you post (including captions, hashtags, links and more)
- Understanding the benefits of tools that can help you manage your social media more effectively
- Overview of leading tools including Hootsuite and Sprout Social – how they work and the different features available (including scheduling, social listening, employee advocacy and more)
- Getting to grips with what these tools can do and the level you require
- The alternative – if you aren’t using a social media management tool, how can you manage your social media effectively?
- Pros and cons of the different tools available and how to make the best choice for your Association
Who this is for
If you are considering exploring new social media management and content creation tools, or using some already and want to learn how to get more out of them, this masterclass is for you.
Whether you are using social media to promote events and conferences, attract members, communicate with existing members, build the profile of your Association, or run a particular campaign; it is essential that you have the basic social media knowledge and tools in place.
|Reflection & discussion||☑|
|Access to the recording post event||☑|
|Discussion forum for tutor and delegates||☑|
|AMCs, PCOs & Event Management companies||325.00|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.