Social media is such an effective channel to reach existing members and new audiences, ensuring you are adopting the most effective methods is vital. This Masterclass will help you plan and implement effective social media campaigns in line with your association's goals.
Every social media campaign should have clear objectives, and each decision about the creative messaging, targeting and timing of campaigns should link back to these. You may want to use social media campaigns when leading up to key annual events, when launching new services for your members or when membership is coming up for renewal.
In this Masterclass you will learn a seven-step process that we have designed to help you with the end-to-end management of a social media campaign. You will learn how to develop a strong, joined-up approach to your campaigns which in turn will have multiple benefits: greater trust and quality experience with your community and a higher ROI.
This masterclass is full of opportunities to interact with the trainer live and ask any questions you may have during the training and after.
- 7 steps of the campaign process – from planning to feedback
- Setting campaign objectives
- Identifying the best social media platforms for your campaign
- Determining budgets and campaign spending
- Developing key campaign messages
- Creating a content calendar
- Time planning for you and your team – essential to deliver a successful campaign
- Campaign measuring tools available
- What you should be measuring
Who is this for?This masterclass is suitable for anyone within an association who wants to improve their social media campaigns.
|Reflection & discussion||☑|
|Access to the recording post event||☑|
|AMCs, PCOs & Event Management companies||325.00|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.