In the increasingly electronic age we live in, public speaking is an excellent way to engage a community. Making the most of opportunities to engage, face-to-face with a live audience, is one that every Association leader is capable of taking. This full-day session will share the key aspects of becoming a successful speaker.
Executive Heads and Senior Directors that can prepare and deliver in a compelling and engaging way to an audience are very well placed when it comes to communicating in a range of contexts. Whether it is an Awards speech, an AGM, to external stakeholders, at one of their own conferences or to their industry, being an effective public speaker can make a crucial difference to an individual looking to help their Association achieving its goals. In addition, developing your skills as a speaker can transfer positively back into how you lead your team, how you inspire them to act and work towards the goals of the Association.
Just what is involved in delivering effectively as a speaker at a conference? What are the key tools and techniques that will enable you, and your Association to stand out?
This full-day session will share the key aspects of becoming a successful speaker. Whether you are just starting out, or if you’ve spoken a number of times, this Masterclass is your chance to:
- Understand your own approach to speaking, what you like and what you want to change
- Hear the fundamental skills and thinking used by successful speakers
- Practise and received constructive and supportive feedback on your performance
- Learn as part of a group of like-minded Association professionals
- Leave with a plan of action as to what you’ll do next
Who should attend?
- Executive Heads of Associations
- Directors and Team Leaders
- Senior Managers
- Anyone who speaks on a public stage
The session is a full day, starting with coffee and registration at 9am. The day will be split by lunch and finish at 5.30pm. There will be two breaks, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
|09:00||Registration & Refreshments|
|09:30||Welcome, Introductions & Goals for the day|
Early-booker (up to 30 September): € 455.00
Late-booker: € 555.00
Prices are subject to VAT at 20%