Learn about cybersecurity best practice for associations, and why it’s now more important than ever.
By now, many associations have sent their teams into remote working, switched their physical events to digital, and thought about how to deliver more value online.
This increased amount of remote activity raises the question; when was the last time you did a cybersecurity review?
As early data shows, Covid-19 has unfortunately left hackers with more time on their hands. International and national authorities, including the UK's National Cyber Security Centre, are warning about heightened security threats.
When systems are breached the impact can be wide-reaching from loss of income to a dent in your reputation. Join this webinar to increase confidence in your systems, with cybersecurity expert Paul Overton.
By attending this webinar, you will be better placed to:
- Understand the value of your data, and the potential risk that comes with it
- Identify key points of vulnerability
- Take steps to better protect your digital estate
- Achieve cybersecurity best practice
Who should attend?
The session is for anyone with an interest in, or responsibility for, protecting their organisation’s reputation, systems, and data.
- Webinar (approx 20 -25 mins)
- Q&A (up to 15 mins)
- Recording of the webinar after the event, in the Resource Centre
- Discussion chat during and after the event
Free event for Subscribers and Members.
Access to the recording, the discussion forum, and other related Resources, are only available to members.
If you are no longer able to attend this event please let us know no later than 24 hours prior