It is therefore important that the leadership of associations have a firm grasp of their mandate with regard to the protection of the interest of the public and ensure that they have the necessary measures in place. Associations that are not in a state of readiness, may suffer significant reputational damage if they are not able to deal with ethical failures timeously and appropriately. This should therefore an important item on the association board’s agenda. This webinar will focus on the keys issues the leadership should focus on in relation to protecting the interest of the public and provide some tips on cost effective measures.
What you will learn:
- Difference between the association’s mandate in protecting the interest of the public and the professionals’ (members) mandate to protect the interest of the public
- Do some associations carry a greater mandate than others? How to determine yours
- Effective measures that promote the protection of the interest of the public that do not cost an arm and a leg
- How to work with related associations, in executing the mandate to protect the interest of the public. Create a common line of defence
Who should attend?
- Executives Heads, Senior Executives and Senior Managers
- Association board / council members
- Audit and risk committee members
- Webinar (approx 30 mins)
- Recording of the webinar after the event, in the Resource Centre (members only)
- Discussion chat during and after the event
To attend for no fee, register as a subscriber or member (both at no fee) and then register for the event.
|Association Members||No fee||No fee|
|Association Subscribers||No fee||n/a|
|PCO/ AMC Subscribers||£40||n/a|
|Associate Members||No fee||No fee|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.
* After, is on-demand from 48 working hours after the event, to allow time for preparation of the video, and is subject to recordings being successful.