The appetite for online networking events is higher than ever and these are a great way to connect members. Hosting webinars is an excellent way of providing value to your association’s membership, and there is a huge opportunity within social media to showcase your online events. If you are organising these or considering doing so, then this webinar will show you the most effective ways to acquire online delegates.
Lynsey Sweales of SocialB, one of AAE's highest rated speakers and tutors, will share her tips on planning a successful event campaign using the right social media channels for your members.
What you will learn
- Planning a social media campaign for your online event
- Using the best features that social media offers
- Creating urgency when promoting events
- Webinar (approx 20 -25 mins)
- Q&A (up to 15 mins)
- Recording of the webinar after the event, in the Resource Centre
- Discussion chat during and after the event
Free event for Subscribers and Members.
Access to the recording, the discussion forum, and other related Resources, are only available to members.
If you are no longer able to attend this event please let us know no later than 24 hours prior