Presentations are an opportunity for Association professionals to create change. Whether it’s speaking to your board, your team, your members or those outside of the Association, being able to present with impact is key to achieving your goals, both professional and personally. When you present, it’s an opportunity to prepare and deliver a fresh idea, insight or thinking. And for your audience to receive that idea, roll it around and develop their thinking and be persuaded towards taking action in a way that is useful to them and you.
Put simply, you want to create a reaction and action in your audience.
Do your presentations achieve this? Could you become a better presenter? Do you want to? That’s what this workshop is about.
What you will leave with
An interactive and practical session, this one-day workshop is divided into two halves, Preparation in the morning and then Delivery in the afternoon. Overall, you’ll leave with the following:
- A framework for preparing for presentations
- An understanding of your audience
- Great structures for delivering compelling presentations
- Tips on managing nerves and building confidence
- How to handle questions with ease
- The tools to present with impact including voice, body language and pause.
- A personal plan of action that you can take forward to become a confident and effective presenter
Who should attend?This workshop is for middle to senior level Association professionals. You’ll be making presentations and want to be more effective. Or perhaps you’ve not received any guidance or training recently and want to know what you might be missing out on
|09:00||Registration & Refreshments|
|09:30||Welcome, Introductions & Goals for the day|
Early-booker (up to 8 July): GBP 445.00
Late-booker: GBP 555.00
Prices are subject to VAT at 20%